Terms & Conditions

Kindly note that our prices are currently being adjusting, and will be finalised by 12th September. We apologise for any inconvenience.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

When you place an order, Eklego will send you a confirmation email with the details of your order.

Your order might take 6-8 weeks to be delivered if the product is out of stock.

Eklego will notify you as soon as possible regarding the availability of the products you have ordered and its delivery time.

Eklego will deliver your orders to the shipping address specified in your order on or before any estimated delivery date, and email we be sent to you a week before delivery date and the courier service will call you to confirm the date and time of delivery.

Because wood is a natural product, it is subject to color variations resulting from differing growing conditions. Consistency of color cannot be controlled in the manufacturing process.

Any remarks in your product must be reported within 48 hours after the delivery.

Payments

You must enter your payment details at the time you place your order. A down payment of 60% will be needed to proceed, and remaining 40% before delivery of furniture orders.  However, payments will not be processed until availability of the products you ordered have been confirmed and your order has been accepted.

We do supply installation for lighting and bedrooms when required, please specify in comments box if needed.