Return & Exchange Policy
At Eklego we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. We encourage you to inspect the items upon receipt. If for any reason you would like to exchange or refund your products it will be as per the below policy:
In-stock furniture and accessories:
Returns are eligible only if:
- Stock items are returned in the original condition—undamaged, unused, and unwashed.
- Stock items are returned within 14 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (paper receipt or e-receipt).
- For validated return cases, pick-up fees are handled by the client.
Made-to-order furniture and accessories:
As made-to-order items are tailored for our clients, Eklego cannot accept any exchanges or returns. Order cancellation is allowed only within a maximum of 5 days from the date of payment.
If our client finds an issue with their made-to-order item upon receipt, Eklego must be contacted within 48 hours of delivery or pick-up time. Eklego must be informed of the issue for a return or exchange to be arranged. Returns must be received in one of Eklego’s showrooms or warehouses within 14 days of the receipt date.
- All fabric order cannot be cancelled, exchanged, or refunded.
- Items purchased during final sale cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Items with delivery accessibility issues (please check the below sub-section titled “Delivery Accessibility” under the section “Delivery”).
- Delivery and pick-up fees are non-refundable.